Sunday, September 23, 2012



I love this photo and also this verse. It is a verse that I need to read every day. Trust is something I struggle with and even more so since my first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage. I know God has a plan for my life and all things work together for my good. I just need to truly believe that. I've always had strong faith, but I'm struggling right now. We went to the doctor on Sept 4th and everything looked and sounded good! Because of my trust issues, I made another appointment for another sonogram to make sure things were still good a week later. Sure enough- things looked good still. My next appointment is in a week. I hate waiting! It is so hard. I know that God is testing my patience and strength. Being pregnant is one of those things that is completely out of our hands. I mean yes you can control your lifestyle, your eating habits, etc...but you have no real control on the baby. This is something we must place in God's hands and just trust Him. I wish I could live a worry free life, I know that we are not supposed to worry- but I'm sure God knows it's bound to happen. I guess i'm writing to ask for your prayers. I know this is out of my control and I want to have faith and want to trust God through it all. I am looking forward to my next doctor's appointment and pray that all goes well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment