Wednesday, October 17, 2012


Well we made our news official - We put it on Facebook! ha! Our neighbor/friend/follow photographer took these awesome photos one day! We wanted to do something special to celebrate this wonderful news! It is still hard to believe that there is a miracle growing inside me! I think once I start feeling the baby move and start showing more- it will sink in! 

Oct 12, 2012 Friday- is a day that was hard to forget. This was our original due date with baby #1. This day came so fast and we remember our sweet angel who is now in heaven with our heavenly Father! Someone very special happened that day- I don't remember if I said anything before, but I rented a heart beat doppler. It's basically the same kind of doppler that the doctor uses to listen for the baby's heartbeat. It can be very difficult to find the heartbeat at home. So Friday was the big day and I got to hear it for the first time at home. Good strong fast heartbeat. In the 170's. I called Nathan (hubby) and found it again and let him hear it. Then called my mom and let her hear it. I was so amazed that i found it several times. There are some days where I can't find it. I have to remind myself that the baby is still very small and it doesn't mean something is wrong. Every time i do find it, I am just so amazed. God has chosen me to carry this child and for Nathan and I to be him or her parents. What an honor! We feel so blessed. Please continue to pray for Baby Bayer and that he or she stays healthy and growing and that their heartbeat continues to beat strong! Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment